Moomoo Summer Promotion
Account Opening Bonus
Promotion period: 31th May 2021 9:00 AM ET – 1st July 2021 4:30 AM ET (hereafter referred as “Promotion Period”)
Eligibility: New moomoo users Who sign up to join moomoo and open a Futu Inc. brokerage account during the Promotion Period are eligible. Offer is only valid for U.S. residents with a valid Social Security Number (SSN), who are at least 18 years old and do not have Futu Inc. brokerage accounts before 31th May 2021 9:00 AM ET.
The Bonus: Each new Futu Inc. account will receive a chance to draw for a free stock valued between $3 and $350.
Promotion period: 12th May 2021 4:30 AM ET - 1st July 2021 4:30 AM ET
Eligibility: Moomoo users who have not made any deposit in their Futu Inc. brokerage accounts before 12th May 2021 4:30 AM ET will qualify for this program. Offer is only valid for U.S. residents with a valid SSN who are at least 18 years old.
During the Promotion Period, once your net deposit reaches:
1)$100, you will get a chance to draw for a free stock valued between $8 and $1,000.
2)$5000, you will get a chance to draw for two additional free stocks valued between $8 and $1,000.
How can I get free stocks?
(1) Download the moomoo App and register an account with moomoo
(2) Open a brokerage account with Futu Inc. through the moomoo app and once your account is approved, you will be rewarded with one free stock valued between $3-$350.
(3) Deposit $100 or more into the newly approved Futu Inc. account during the Promotion Period and you will be rewarded with one free stock valued between $8 and $1,000.
(4) Deposit $5,000 or more into the newly approved Futu Inc. account during the Promotion Period and you will be rewarded with another two free stocks valued between $8 and $1,000.
Do I have to deposit $100, $5,000 at a time to get my bonuses?
No. Deposits can be made in any amount. All deposits greater than $100 that are made during the Promotion Period will be qualify for this promotion.
Does my deposit need to be settled before the Promotion Period ends to qualify for the bonuses?
Deposits must be initiated during the Promotion Period to qualify for this promotion. Rewards will trigger upon the settlement of those deposits. “Net deposits” means total deposits in excess of total withdrawals during the Promotion Period.
How do we choose your free stocks?
Your free stocks are chosen randomly according to a specific probability distribution, so you may not receive the same stock as what your friends do.
The probability distribution is as following:
For opening a Futu brokerage account, there is an approximately 97.7% chance to get a share of stock worth $3-$8, an approximately 2.3% chance to get a share of stock worth $8-350.
When cumulative deposits reach $100, there is an approximately 97.7% chance to get a share of stock worth $8-$13, an approximately 2.3% chance to get a share of stock worth $13-$1,000.
When cumulative deposits reach $5,000, there is an approximately 97.7% chance to get two shares of stock worth $8-$13, an approximately 2.3% chance to get a share of stock worth $13-$1,000
How to claim the rewards?
(1) Once your reward is ready, we'll send you an in-app notification. Then you can go to "Me" - "Free Stocks" in the moomoo App and scroll down to "My Rewards" in the “Free Stocks” page to claim your reward.
(2) You will get a lucky draw chance to draw your free stocks by clicking "Claim"
(3) After you successfully draw your free stock, we will add it into your positions in five business days. You can check it at the bottom of "Trade" - "Brokerage Account" page.
(4) You will be able to trade your free stock once we added it into your positions.
Terms and Conditions
1.This program is open to U.S. residents, who are at least 18 years of age with a valid Social Security Number. Employees, contractors, or persons similarly associated with Futu Inc. or a Futu affiliate, members of their household and employees of any securities regulatory organization or exchange are not eligible for this program.
2.The rewards in this program are offered by Futu Inc. Moomoo Inc. and Futu Inc. are indirect, wholly-owned subsidiaries of Futu Holdings Ltd. The Moomoo App is a trading platform offered by Moomoo Inc. Securities products available through the Moomoo App are offered by Futu Inc., a broker-dealer registered with the SEC. Futu Inc. is a member of FINRA and SIPC. For further information about Futu Inc., see FINRA BrokerCheck. For further information about SIPC insurance coverage for accounts at Futu, see www.sipc.org or request an explanatory brochure from Futu Inc.
3.This offer is limited to one reward per new account, with no more than one account enrolled per person.
4.Neither receipt of a share of stock through this program nor identification of a particular security in communications related to this program constitutes a solicitation of the security or a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold the security. Futu and Moomoo do not provide investment advice and does not hereby recommend any security or transaction.
5.Customers may hold or sell awarded stocks once credited to their accounts. The value from sale of the stock can be withdrawn or used to buy other eligible securities in the account.
6.At its discretion, Futu Inc. reserves the right to adjust the incentive program parameters.
7.You can only register one trading account with us. If your moomoo account shows signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity, e.g. using multiple accounts, moomoo may, in its sole discretion, forfeit your stock rewards and limit your chance to participate in future promotions.
8.Each device, regardless mobile or computer, can be only entitled to one set of account opening bonus and deposit bonus.
9.Futu Inc. and Moomoo Inc. reserve the right to terminate the incentive program at any time without notice. Other restrictions may apply and will be posted on the Moomoo App/website prior to effectiveness.
10.Consult with your tax advisor about the appropriate tax treatment for this offer and any tax implications associated with receipt of a stock bonus before enrolling. For taxable accounts, the value of all Futu offers received may be reported as Other Income on a Form 1099-MISC where required by applicable rules and regulations. Futu and Moomoo do not take responsibility for any tax related to this promotion.